Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whatever is Lovely

Finally Brothers,
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Phil 4:8

I am so Thankful this week that I was able to remember to focus on the beauty in my children this week. I can not say there active, crazy, sometimes sweet, sometimes crazy, sometimes violent behavior has changed. I can say my heart towards it is changing. Whatever is lovely Lord that is what I want to see and think about.

I am Thankful for a little bit more order in my schedule

I am Thankful for a now 10 year old who is growing more independent yet still needs me.

I am Thankful for new insights into the mind of my 7 year old (whom I may never completely understand) :)


Thankful for the new to us cabinet my Dad and Mom gave us. :) Haven thinks it is the perfect place for a nap. The beauty of childhood and joy in the simplicity.






2 comments:

Tiff said...

Love that picture of Haven! :-) It is hard sometimes to see through the rough stuff to the diamonds inside. I know how that feels.

Unknown said...

This is Benny's memory verse for the week ;)