Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have been meaning to pick up on a few more weekly posts. 2011 is as good a time as any to start I would think.

I have been reminded this week of just how fast children grow. My youngest turned 3 and suddenly has turned into a little man. My oldest will be 10 this week. Yes I said it! 10! Double digits and far to mature while still being innocent somehow. What a burden I am feeling, Oh Lord guide my words and my heart and let me lead these children toward you in every way.

I am Thankful for these precious children God has given me.
I am Thankful that no matter how many times I repeat the same mistake I am always able to seek God and begin again.
I am Thankful to be blessed to have a husband who Loves and adores us, who I enjoy spending time with.
I am Thankful for Coffee
I am Thankful for the ability to teach my children at home, and learn a million new things about myself in the process.
I am Thankful for stepping out of my comfort zone, well I usually am once I do it. :)




2 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay! I love your list - I relate to you so much. It would be so nice to live near enough to annoy you. :-)

Unknown said...

Love your list too and cofee... Yep... me too. grin... Happy TT. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn