Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Whats up?

So life has gotten crazy in the last few weeks! Oh wait maybe my life is just always crazy, I'm not really sure.

Our car is broken down and we are waiting for a family friend to work on it for us as we are too broke to get it done at a shop. Our bus is also acting up but still driving, although we don't know if we should be driving it.

Last week our dryer also decided to die on us. So we are now on the lookout for a dryer as well.

Some good news is we finally got our printer to work after months of no printing capabilities. :)

Also MOPS started back up this last tuesday and it went really well. I was amazed by all the new faces and it is always fun to see all the new babies each year. We painted welcome signs for our front doors and I was happy that the majority of the moms seemed to enjoy the craft.

We are starting a study tonight for our church on Shepherding a Childs Heart, by Tedd Tripp. Hopefully it goes well, and I learn alot from it as well as everyone else. I am really excited so far as the book seems very good and I love that he gives so many bible verse references.

I have about a million pictures I have been wanting to post yet never seem to find the time. Maybe soon I will actually do that!

Oh and last but certainly not least we had our ultrasound and found out we are expecting another boy. Baby #4 will give us 1 girl and 3 boys.
His name will be Haven Emmanuel!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to see those pics :)