Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Just for Today

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... A few red roses against a green back yard

I am thinking... Just 14 days to go until my Justin comes home

I am thankful for... Amazing Family and Friends who are there for me even when I didn't realize I needed them.

From the learning rooms...(if this applies) We are learning to Pray and Trust

From the kitchen... Dirty dishes since my dishwasher is acting up. Time to give it a good cleaning and see if that will help.

I am wearing... My boots that have seen better days, Jeans that I embroidered that have also seen better days, and a stripey yellow and grey shirt with a hood. (Oh and one of my headbands from Shae)

I am going... To town in a bit to give my sister a ride to WIC and to see if anything can be done about Travis phone not working in India.

I am reading... A Pocketful of Pinecones to myself and The Hobbit (same edition I linked too it's so pretty) as a read aloud to the kids

I am hoping... To start working on the boys paint touch up soon

I am hearing... The kids playing with some bugs

Around the house... Flowers on the kitchen table, a bit of cleaning to do, some fresh herbs I just picked on the counter

One of my favorite things... Hearing my Justin on the phone

A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to the park if it is nice out, maybe drive through the Safari, Have a WIC class sometime, Small group on Tue, Keeping busy as much as possible - maybe some sewing.


Sadly we only have one camera and it is with Justin so I do not have a pic to share :)



No comments: