Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MOPS Morning

My morning was slow. Like I was half asleep and not ready for the day. Somehow I got myself ready and the kids motivated while reminding myself not to yell and push too hard. After all it isn't really there fault I am slow today right! We made it out the door and drove the barely a block to MOPS this morning. :) I am glad I did. It was such a blessing to just visit, listen to an encouraging speaker share a gentle reminder about Loving our husbands, and make a simple and fun craft!

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful day and for gently growing me step by step.

Here is the simple decoupage candle holder we made today! Already in use. hehehe and a small heart coaster I got from a valentine exchange I am taking part in on The Homeschool Lounge.

No comments: