Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First day of School '08




So Timmy boy started Kindergarten this year and my little Evangeline is now in 2nd grade.
Here are a couple of pictures from there first day. Before school Timmy was a bit nervous and it shows a little bit in the pictures. :) He has really enjoyed school so far and although he is much quieter than his sister ever was I can tell that he is learning already.

Evangeline is also having a good year so far. She seems to like her new teacher alot and now that they have started reading groups again she is a happy girl. :)

Being at home with Just the 2 little ones even for such a short time is very different. Caleb isn't sure what to do with himself and I am sure things will be very different once Haven is walking around. It's so funny to do an errand and feel like it is so easy to get in and out of places, yet people that see me are like wow that must be hard to have 2 so close together. hehehe Usually I don't tell them I have 4 but once in awhile I do just to see there expression. Who would have thought that 4 kids would seem like such a big number to so many people.


Anyway I have another post to put up soon so keep your eyes open for it.

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

Awww! I can't believe how big your gigantor kids are now! Who gave them permission to grow anyway? Geez...

I know what you mean about going out with less than the whole herd. It cracks me up when I only have Bubbers, and people always assume he's my only.

I have to admit I always tell them I have four - I relish the attention!!! I bet that doesn't surprise you at all!