Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

An Early Autumn Day

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Rain and a peak of sunshine

I am thinking... That if I get the job at Michaels I will need to be extra motivated with the kids school prep each week.

I am thankful for... My beautiful daughter she is far too big and I am having a hard time remembering that she is 10. :)

From the learning rooms... We are now doing HOD half time since it was taking too long each day. I hope to work into full time in the next 2 months.

From the kitchen... 2 chickens in the slow cooker

I am wearing... Jeans that are actally pretty new, black tanktop with a blue tie dye look shirt over top, and my thrashed brown boots.

I am going... To town later today to get a few groceries and to buy Graph paper to help my girl with her math.

I am reading... I am supposed to be reading Anna Karenina for a book club I should get back to that soon.

I am hoping... That the Lord blesses Justin with a job soon and that I will continue to trust in the Lord to take care of us just as he always has..

I am hearing... The washing machine fill with water, and the boys watching a Leap Frog video quietly



I am Creating... Some Pillowcases for the kids room. I have some ladies coming next week to sew some with me so I need to get these examples done today. :)

Around the house... A bit of cleaning to do, I also want to do something fallish soon for decor.

One of my favorite things... Hot chocolate on an Autumn morning, and Party Planning. (I was doing both this morning)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Waiting on a call about a job, finish some sewing, do some more cleaning, school with the kids, finish grocery shopping, and maybe start reorganizing my room.

No comments: