Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Simply Me in August

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Sunshine and roses

I am thinking... That I need prayer and guidance as we start our new school year.

I am thankful... To have a quiet morning with just Timmy and I to do some school.

From the learning rooms... Started using Heart of Dakota curriculum this year and it has been so wonderful thus far. A schedule to follow that is totally understandable yet flexible, and completely Christ centered.

In the kitchen... A few dishes to wash as always and yummy coffee my hubby brewed for us this morning.

I am wearing... A blue shirt with a white shirt underneath, blue Jeans, and brown sandles, and my wedding band.

I am creating... A small cross stitch a bit at a time. I was inspired recently by Karen over at Mother Culture.

I am going... To be home most of the day, unless I run to the store for milk and one more last school supply for Timmy. (seems I keep running into last school supplies I need to get LOL)

I am wondering... In what way the Lord will show Himself to us today.

I am reading... The Hobbit to the kids as a read aloud and just about to start reading Homestead: A Memoir myself.

I am hoping... That we can clearly see what God has planned for us when it comes to Justin's future Job plans.

I am looking forward to... Christmas- Yep I said it. I have this excitement to start handcrafting for family. Also MOPS this year where I get to teach crafts to moms. Love it!

I am hearing... My husband whistling a worship song. :)

Around the house... Just keeping busy, too many projects started at once. I need to complete something soon.

One of my favorite things... Having Justin home

A few plans for the rest of the week: I plan to seek God, Teach my children, Enjoy my family. :)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Justin doing the Mento/ Diet Coke experiment with the kids. :)



No comments: