Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Mixed Up Garden of Mrs Ballenger

Today I am Thankful for the sunshine, my garden is loving it and soaking it up. My kids are also loving and soaking it up!

This is my left garden bed - Zucchini, Acorn Squash (a bit nibbled on pre fence), Lemon Cucumbers (A tad droopy), carrot seeds (not sprouted so we shall see), Cauliflower, Pumpkins (Also droopy) and some herbs and a few marigolds.
Right side bed - Basil, lemon balm, Tomato plants, and some other herbs. 2 pots in the middle with radish and green bean seeded but not sprouted.
Some herb can't remember what I planted here. :)
My Strawberries are doing well!
Each of the kids picked a pansy plant awhile back and they adore this weather. :) Love the variety reminds me of my amazing little ones and how different they each are every time I see it.
Remember the Easter morning Garden? It has gone wild. Whatever the white one on the right is I need to transplant it soon.
Pretty pop of blue against the Orange pot.
Haven loves the Garden and will help me every time I head out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully it grows.

All4HisGlory said...

The garden looks good! (the herb looks like Dill to me) ... I am a bit behind on Blog reading-- but how is it looking now?
Did you plant the Zuccs as starts?