Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Joy 18-25

So Christmas has come and gone and here I am ready to finally post a few more pics. Next year I will have to remember to charge the camera battery the day before Christmas, thus we don't have so many morning with Dad and Mom pics.


Caleb did so good at the Christmas program at Church Sunday. After turning into a goof ball during practice I was happy to see him go up and do it for real.
 Timmy Loves to sing but he gets pretty shy when he is up front
 Evangeline got to sing with the big girls this year. :(
 It was great to have Layla here this year for Christmas. Here she is giving sissy a ride. :)
 Haven and his new Buzz Lightyear!
 Evangeline trying out her Drawn 2 Life game
 The coffee my hubby made me Christmas morning. Yes I needed it. :)
 Merry Christmas Oso, one year that we have owned him now.
 My nephew and me!
 Caleb was attempting to attack Anna here I think
 Justin and the kids went Christmas Caroling with the Church

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Oh, that all looks so fun! :-)