Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Creation Camp 2010

The Lions may be weak and hungry but those who fear the Lord lack no good thing. Psalm 34:10

This was a great Camp for myself and I hope for all the kids who attended as well. Reminded me how much I enjoy ministering to a childs heart. Also that even when I lack and feel I may have failed, God is in charge and he always triumphs.

I had great, great girls this year. They are growing in God and walking that rough rode of life decisions and future plans. Had a great conversation with one of the girls Sat night that so reminded me of myself at that same age. God was showing me that although sometimes I doubt I have much to offer others even the little I have is enough. It's all he asks and it is all I can give.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for a blog award. Go to my blog to find it!

Faerylandmom said...

What an amazing privilege to be able to minister that way...