Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Strangeness and ackwardness

This inbetween time I seem to find myself in is leaving me a bit befuddled. It's as if summer has ended and somehow I missed most of it yet Fall still hasn't arrived. I am no longer in a house I am trying to sell yet can't seem to motivate myself to start making this one my own.

I want to, I really do yet I sit. I should be starting school on Monday but I may just move that back a week or two as well. Hopefully prayer and delving into the Word will fill my soul and help me past this bump in the road. I know the Lord can remove my weariness and give me Joy for the day to day again. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

Beth...I completely understand where you are right now...I think I may be in the same place. :-)