Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cleaning for real

So I have 1 day left now. Today yikes. :) I spent yesterday cleaning the 2 smallest rooms in the house and yet it took me longer than I expect the rest of the rooms to take together. Anyone that knows me knows my laundry room is off limits and beyond dirty pretty much all the time. So here are some before and after pics for your viewing horror. Thanks Wyrd for the dice rolling and kicking me off the game, Thanks Ragudantalus for playing my turns so I wouldn't be distracted by them. :)

Laundry room/ pantry from the kitchen
From the garage door
After from the kitchen
After from the garage door
Bathroom before
Bathroom after (Hard to see a huge difference but I promise its much cleaner)

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

Wow. Just...wow. Go eat some chocolate now or something. :-)