Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time is slipping away

Wow I have not posted on here in a long while it seems. I have been keeping so busy with life, kids, marriage, and my sewing.

Our business has been going well, we keep trying new things and they usually turn out well. (of course if they don't we simply hide the evidence. :)

Evangeline has officially finished 1st grade and next year I will be the mother of 2 school age children Amazing isn't it.

We hope to sell this place we currently call home this year and my awesome momma has volunteered to help me get the house ready to put it on the market. Please pray for us as our goal is to make it look clean and liveable. Hard to do when it is just too full of people.

Haven is a big boy already, he is eating some food, rolling over and growing much much to quickly.

Caleb will be 2 in July and although he is a bit of a bully at times he is also one of the most loving kids ever. (Even more so when Grandpa is over) Its not his fault his love language involves wrestling and hitting.

Justin has been workind an overly large amount of overtime since Edge switched over to AT&T. Good for extra money bad for family time and relaxation. Hopefully it will level off soon and he won't be too stressed until that happens.

I would post a pic or 2 or 3 but my camera is kinda brokenish. So my lovely words will have to suffice.

More soon I hope and even maybe a pic or two. Even if I have to take them with my camera phone.

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

I'm always so happy when you get to post something here! :-) Your lovely words do suffice, too.

I can't wait to see you guys again...but not till next year, I'm afraid. Rats.