Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Day By Day

Saturday I was officially 36 weeks.

I was having some medium strength contractions and getting stressed. Those of you who know what my last delivery was like may understand. I went in and got checked and I am only 2 cm and 50% effaced so it should still be awhile before Haven decides to join us.

The nurse at the hospital was pretty funny though, she gave me a huge list of reasons to come in for. Pretty much anything. :) Caleb was so good while they checked me at the hospital that it gave me hope he will be good for the actual delivery. The other two kiddoes on the other hand were kind of crazy.

Christmas is only 9 days away. I can hardly believe it. I am hoping that Haven will either be born soon or wait until after Christmas. I would so rather he didnt have to share his Birthday with such a big holiday. It will already be close no matter what.

Anyway I just wanted to update and will post again soonish I hope.

No comments: