Pages

Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter is coming.

So Easter Sunday is quickly approaching. This is a holiday I host at my lovely home for my and my husbands family.

I have about one hundred things to clean still plus some things to buy and cook.
I shall be pulling a couple of late nights the next couple of days plus visiting the local coffee shop.

Iknow, I know it's so bad but that might just be what it takes.

Anyway I am going to post my top ten things to get done:

1. Finish the Dishes
2. Sweep/Mop Kitchen
3. Finish Laundry
4. Change Kids Bedding
5. Organize Sewing corner
6. Clean Bathroom
7. Dust
8. Clean Back Porch
9. Vacuum House
10. Keep house clean

Okay maybe that will motivate me to do it.
I shall post pics of the after but not the before. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get it all done :)

Faerylandmom said...

Your list looks alot like mine...

By the way, is the fair over yet? I was wondering how it went.