Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Fresh New Year again

2015 has come. Time moves forward and we wander from day to day seeking the Lords will for us in every moment. Often unsure of the exact words to say or actions to take but always knowing that He knows. He always knows. I am learning to do what I know the Lord is asking of me. Not just the big things but the little things. I find it so simple to procrastinate in my insecurity, yet through the last few years I have seen over and over again his amazing, abiding grace through everything. My Lord is amazing and the plans he has for me are far greater than the plans I would make for myself.

I will be leaving my job at Michaels after three years at the end of the month. That job was an answer to prayer during a time that Justin was out of work. Now it is time to move on to other tasks. Ministry and Mothering and combinations of the two. We have found a beautiful new family in Glide full of imperfectly perfect people. God is growing us through these new relationships. I do not know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow.

No comments: