Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekly Wrap up

We took a week off of the normal routine to do some review.
Focusing on counting by 10's with my first grader and the numbers and letters he still gets confused occasionally.

This was a fun scavenger hunt we started the week off with. It was a big hit with all 4 kids. :)
They looked for whatever number/letter I called out.


We did alot of counting by 10 games online, coloring number charts, ect...
But this game was the biggest hit. WE made a toy store and everything was priced in 10's. Timmy had a bag of dimes to buy items with.
Here is my Pre-Ker with his lapbook we made this week. It was Are you my Mother and it was a huge hit.
We traced everyones hand and made a stuffed turkey for each of us.

We also baked PB/oatmeal cookies. Yummy
Stuffing the hands w/ batting
The finished family
To end the week we took a trip to the pumpkin patch
Check out
http://www.weirdunsocializedhomeschoolers.com/2009/10/weekly-wrap-up-wrapping-up-france.html for more weekly wrap ups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I loved your wrap-up! I enjoy reading all of them, but I especially like reading about kids around my son's age. =) I like the idea of playing store. I never thought of doing it that way with everything marked by 10s!!